RE: delay -> looper || player -> loopist -> musician

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you remind me of Eno's argument about creation, how it is
possible to set the parameters and let the creation "create" itself, and
this would be somebody's music as well.  Like the Space Drums, I hate to
listen to the radio and listen to the same grooves and breaks over and over
again.  There is no merit in doing that.  I still think there is a line
beyond which music becomes tainted, and I agree with you that this is a
cultural line, and changes with the people and with the times.  But I am
all
for progress, so let it all rip.