Re: Digital Performer POLAR

Does anybody have any experience with  MOTU Digital Performer  2.6   POLAR
feature (Performance Oriented Loop Audio Recording)?  Also I am trying to
make a decision about which hardware interface to purchase.  I am running
Mac B/W 450 with 512 Ram and Digital Performer 2.6.  I have not bought the
hardware interface....I have considered the Motu 1224......but am looking
at
others.....I am interested in the new Digidesign Digi 001.
any experience or suggestions out there.    thanks MD