OT: begin of millenium.

> The 21st century begins January 1st 2001.

I've always like this philosophy.  Too bad I didn't know about it until
this
year, otherwise I would've enjoyed being in my 20's while I was still 30!
It's 31, 41, 51, etc. that we all get to dread from this point forward.

I love it!
Greg

(yeah, yeah, I've heard all the arguments about starting at "1".  It's just
so boring and mundane.  Who'll celebrate 2001 with as much excitement as
2000?  Just the Kubrick fans I suppose.  And no one wants to hear a song
line like "Two throusand zero one party over oops out-a time. Gonna party
like it's 2000.... ".  It's the chronological equivalent to calling some
guitar bridges "tremelos".)