RE: another millenium argument

Well, a 'millenium' is simply defined as 1000 years, right? It doesn't
really matter when it ends and when it starts as long as the duration is
correct. If we started counting in 1950 and stopped counting in 2949 it
would be a millenium. Milleniums are beginning and ending at every
instant.
You can have the millenium that begins on 1/1/2001. Personally, I'm going
pay attention to the more fun and exciting one that begins on 1/1/2000.

Mr. Tough
(Built millenium strong for your millenium needs)