Re: Effect as crutch

I do not play guitar or any other standard instrument for that matter.. i
use found sounds as my palette.. i must say that i often end up just using
my looping features on my quad 2 and my mpx 1 with maybe a bit of octave
pitches..though sometimes i do drift towards those long deep hallways and
the skipping delays. i say it is all a means to an end and some can pull it
off while others drift in preset efxt hell. i prefer to spend many an hour
making up my own special efxt blend so as to add to the sound not to make
the efxt thee sound.
c.white