live band looping,looking for equipment.

help!

people, if you know what's going on in the market,

yep,i'm looking for the JAMMAN or the ECHOPLEX or the BOOMERANG
like every other recent becomed looper musician.

                          but

but not only for autolooperation (sampling, looping myself)
first i want to be able all the freedon of looping in real time
preformance, both me and my trio members through the mixer.
being a little bit like a DJ, i want to extend the dimentionality of
the music.

so actually, i am looking for devices that are more "sampler"
orientated, since i want to my music acts in the live aspect there's
there're two different status.
first, i need to work with my rythem section sampling and modifieing
the music,a little bit like a DJ,
second status,is when i need to go on the guitar and play with
whatever it is that's going on (the samples an live stuff)
through ,another maybe, processing and looping unit.

in doing this i want to bring the 'loop' the repetative forms to be
more living, flexible, musical medium.
i have a lot of ideas but i need the tools,which i don't have.

please feel free to contact me...

am0as;9)

amosel@hotmail.com