RE: EDP Repair

I've spoken to Mike Ayers on the repair topic several times and he
recommends only two shops for repairs. The one I've used is ...

Triple S
261 Broad Street
Belleville, NJ  07003
(973)751-0481

The other one is one the West coast and I don't have any information on it.
I had an EDP that has been at Triple S in New Jersey for over 4 months for
repairs. This was the second time I had it in and they couldn't fix it this
time. I know they have successfully repaired other EDP's, so they may be
worth a try. I would give them a call.

When I spoke to Mike several weeks ago, he said Gibson is ~not~ accepting
EDP's for repairs. Mike Ayers said they are going to work with the people
at
Trace Elliot as to when they are going to start performing repairs, but
it's
not right now. Apparently, the "guy" that they had at Gibson who was the
ace
repairman left the company and they need to get someone trained.
Unfortunately, your options are somewhat limited until they get back into
production.