FA: TC Electronics G-Force & Digitech RDS8000 Time Machine

I've recently revamped my rig, so I've decided to clean house a bit and
sell off the following:

TC Electronics G-Force Effects Processor:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=208362637

Digitech RDS8000 Time Machine 8 sec Delay/Sample/Loop unit
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=208377125

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti

              T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                       http://www.darkaether.net/