what are you talking about "burn it all"?!?!?!? and ...

... "and what the hell are we celebrating anyway???"  ??????

        the year 2000 signifies the future!!!!!!!!!!! because we will have
hoverboards and be able to make a pizza in 2 seconds, kind of like back to
the future 2. we will no longer be in the stone age of the present but the
future imagined by writers and dreamers.

        (i'm not so excited about the fact that it's gonna be another
year, but i am excited about the fact that the general public has this
idea of the 21st century being sci-fi... which is cool, cause maybe it'll
spark some innovation in technology, and create "futuristic"
architecture. so rather than be poopy about the change in numbers on a
calendar and be a smart ass and disappointed when you tell somebody that
the new millenium doesn't really start until january 2001, why not just
say, "hey by the way did you know that we've still got another year until
the 'real' millenium starts?" ... in a "matter of fact manner" ... and
then still have a good time and get drunk like the rest of us on new years
eve. HOW BOUT IT? WHY THE HELL NOT. because you stubbed your fuckin toe?
because you pay child support up the ass? like i said before; if i never
celebrate new years after the "millenium party", that's fine because i
don't really give a rat's ass, even about the "new millenium", cause it
really means jack squat. but i'm going to have 2 parties, one for the fake
one and one for the real one, even though neither  one really means
anything... except that there'll be billions of people having a good
time. by the way does anybody in loopy land have a triton yet?)

                                scott