mark......im a grandfather

perhaps, im not wise.......but i find reading the posts on the list, both
on
and off topic to be a nice enjoyable respite from practice, in fact
yesterday, i came to the realization that i spend a considerable amount of
time reading these missives in total silence with no music
what-so-ever.......and i wondered why........what i think i came up with
is
the fact that i play so much and listen so hard that i need a break, music
is
becoming like "work" to me, it almost occupies my every moment (this is
good,
i think), but if all we talked about here was the inner workings of the
edp,
the wonders of the jam-man, the glory of the rang and God help me,
midi-capability, i think i would go nuts...........yes, we do at times get
carried away with silly stuff but i feel that we are self-policing enough
not
to get too out of hand and we have the ever watchfull kim to keep us in
line.........also, the delete button is only one click away........i hate
say it, but in my "real" life there are not any "loopers" i can go to the
pub
with and the wit and goofy ideas sometimes expressed here are most welcome
me.........just tell me to shut-up and i will...........:)......michael