Re: EDP Repair

That's a great idea about posting a page on the site for regional
aftermarket repair and support. The only problem that jumps right out at me
is that it seems the status of these repair guys is in constant flux. The
general flow of posts leads me to believe that either owners of ailing EDPs
are getting different answers from these guys or they really don't want to
be working on them...

Such a list would be an extremely helpful resource, but would need to be
constantly updated and monitored. It wouldn't have to be EDP-only, either;
it could be a listing of generally looper-friendly techs and stompbox
wizards. Any ideas?

Tim