From: Stan Card [mailto:stanitarium@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 1999 12:13 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: EDP Repair

Hey, when I needed some work done on my EDP I got ahold of these guys in N.
Hollywood at a place called MUSIC-TEK @ 818 506 4055. This was a coupla'
years ago and by the way  I ended up fixing my unit so I never used them,
but they seemed eager to help.Anybody know about these guys?...STANNER

mayers@gibson.com.