RE: hold on just a sec... i'm confused...

Ok, I have my popcorn and candy and my cable modem warmed up for this one!
;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffery Hildebrand [mailto:jshildebrand@ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 1999 8:41 PM
To: loopers-delight@annihilist.com
Subject: hold on just a sec... i'm confused...

    i'm just wondering if one of the last posts was asking to please stop
the discussion about the millenium, or the discussion about stopping the
discussion about the millenium? :) i'd like to actually keep the
discussion about the millenium going, because it's interesting, and we
don't have THAT much longer to have it. aside from that, (if we're all
bored of millenium discourse), let's talk about something else... like
sex. sex is fun to talk about, and besides, you can only talk about
looping so much, then it's just overkill.

                                scott