Re: > loopist > musician > looper sync

Thanks for all your answers Matthias! Fingers X-ed on the Trace Time
Trampler Loop Organizer...

-Miko

>>> Matthias Grob <matthias@grob.org> 11/25 10:41 AM >>>

>>  Using BrotherSync in the version I am working on, the second
player
can start his recording while the first is still recording. And it
works free like multiply with rounding and green counter! No
quantizing is necessary! You may choose it though, especially when
playing straight drum machine or sequencer stuff. I dont like it ;-)

>So is this the same s/w update that Kim also speaks of with double
>speed/half speed options?

Yes, thats the one, I am still fighting with the last and most ugly
bugs.

The green counter is MULTIPLE. In this case it tells you how many
cycles of your brothers basic loop are contained in your first
recording - just like starting straight with Multiply...

>And do you have any feel for when Gibson and Trace Elliott might
make
>new EDP's available? I'm still really steamed that I'm not able to
>play in stereo yet...

feel? no. But I know they started, they will finish. I know its hard

to wait (imagine how much I am waiting!), but the more we trust and
DO something usefull, the quicker things come...

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org