Re: Echoplex repair time vs. onset of the next Ice Age

Four months?

Yikes.

I think the Echoplex only has like ten modules inside it (feel free to
chime
in at any moment Kim)--does the service manual for the EDP deal with
component level repair?  And even then, a powerful smell of bullshit
appears
to be wafting from the New Jersey area...

TH