1 million hits

Well, we finally crossed that big milestone. The Looper's Delight website
had it's 1 millionth page-hit sometime last week!

I, for one, am amazed. Never expected anything like it when I started this
3 years ago. These days the site gets anywhere from 4000 to 7000 hits a
day, so I guess 2 million will come quite a bit quicker.

The funny thing is, I'm pretty sure my plain little home-brew web page gets
a lot more visitors than the average ecommerce sham site being advertised
on tv lately. I have to laugh sometimes, that those guys think they are
ever going to make any money out of this sort of thing. They don't get the
first thing about how to get people to want to visit your page..... Well,
LD loses money too, so I guess this means I should be having a big IPO,
right? I'll issue shares to everyone subscribed to the list, we'll never
have a problem buying loop toys again! :-)

anyway, thanks for stopping by and making this all possible!

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |