hold on just a sec... i'm confused.

In a message dated 11/28/1999 8:26:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jeffery
Hildebrand writes:

>    i'm just wondering if one of the last posts was asking to please stop
>  the discussion about the millenium, or the discussion about stopping the
>  discussion about the millenium? :) i'd like to actually keep the
>  discussion about the millenium going, because it's interesting, and we
>  don't have THAT much longer to have it. aside from that, (if we're all
>  bored of millenium discourse), let's talk about something else... like
>  sex. sex is fun to talk about, and besides, you can only talk about
>  looping so much, then it's just overkill.

 you must be kidding...
if you don't want to "talk about looping so much" and feel like talking
about
sex or the millennium do it somewhere else.  I really think that some
posters
need to feel important/involved and have to put their 2cents in about
everything... if you don't have something to post loop-related (or at
least
music related for christsakes) why don't you just not post???  I'd
actually
like less mail to go through-- then I'd be able to play more.  quit
talkin'
just to hear yourself... i'm gonna do the same now.

like i said, i hope you were kidding
-jack