Re: Andre LaFosse CD -> Andre ROCKS!

I, too, have just received a copy of Andre's CD and second everything  Kim
has to say about it. I had heard the previous clips on his site and dug
them, but this CD is so much more.  It has a real fresh feel and Andre's
playing is absolutely incredible.  I can't remember hearing this much
great,
inspired and original playing on one CD in a long time, let alone all from
the same guy. And the atmospheric stuff is totally cool.  I am truly
impressed.  Great job!

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild