Re: splitting a guitar signal?

The cheapest solution is a Signalflex SF-DAB.  It is an "AB" Box that
instead
of switching between A&B it has an  ON /OFF switch for A&B  (with LED
indicators!).  It also has an aux. (always on) output that could be used
for
a tuner OR an always on connection to an amp with the A&B going to (2)
loopers (for example).  Sometimes you will rune into bizArre impedance
problems this way.  I' m sure some of our resident rocket scientists can
comment on that. You could also consider a Stereo Volume/Pan Pedal....

A more expensive solution would be the Digital Music Corp.  Mix Plus (I
think
that's what it is called) that will take care of impedance problems.
There
are two versions (one is MIDI controlled)...check their website
www.voodoolab.com in the "Ground Control" section.

ALSO, I have a lead on a guy that was (WAS) building (1) IN (4) OUT
splitters
that corrected impedance, phase flip and ground lift on every ch., and a
volume setting for each ch.,  AND a separate footswitch (it is a half-rack
space) for under $200.  I hear he has between 5 and 10 left  (he also made
TUBE model).  As soon as I hear some news I will post it!

John Painter
<A HREF="http://www.flemingandjohn.com">flemingandjohn.com</A>