Re: RE: EDP Repair/MusicTek

In a message dated 11/27/99 12:15:25 PM, clifsound@mediaone.net writes:

> I really can't say how competent they are- but they did
>save my old Tascam Porta One once b/c they had a replacement drive belt in
>stock! Wheeee! ;)They are located at 12041 Burbank Blvd. N. Hollywood, Ca
>(818)-506-8742.

FYI:
I've had satisfactory work from these guys, particularly the main dude,
J.B.
They have the reputation, therefore they are very busy most of the time.
Replacing  four older IC's on a Mutron Bi-Phase and a general once-over
took
about five weeks, and this was a RUSH order!  I initially agreed to pay an
extra $20 for a two week rush job, but it didn't get rushed so I didn't
pay
the $20. The repair ran $160 including the four IC's.