Re: time? Future? Past? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

>>  ..... but then we
>> all know that the measurement of time is just a construct that human
beings
>> made to deal with natural phenomenon - - right?
>>

>Actually, time plays a very important role in the universe.
>It keeps everything from happening all at once.
>And this is essential for music and, especially, looping.

(Foreword: YES.. I actually do mention looping somewhere in the body
of this text :)

(Super String theory is at least 10 years old at this point - I'll try
and find the date of the theory's introduction..  My take on it is
that everything in the universe is an energy harmonic.  To exist,
Energy must be oscillating at a frequency - these frequencies
exists because the energy oscillates and creates it, and then
interract with other frequencies in odd ways - repulsion, attraction
and the other known universal laws of matter.

In their smallest form - matter can be thought of as a wave of energy
pulsating from ON to -ON ( 1 to -1 ) with no transition to 0 in the middle.
It is either here -> or there <-.  These tiny particles of oscillating
energy
(nuons, gluons etc.) either combine because of their freq's natural
attraction, or repel for the same reasons to later combine with a
frequency that it can co-exist.. Those that combine become the building
blocks of atoms, and subsequently elements, and thus our physical universe
is created.  From nothing.  To nothing, when all the harmonic energy runs
out.)

My take on time: (fwiw)

Time being just a construct that allows the measurement of
our natural world, the absence of "Time" would not cause
all things to "happen at once".   Since "Time" is just a logical
abstraction based loosely on the concept of "Periods",
generally astrologial, motion,  or wave based.  We then use the
length of these "periods" to divide segments of our
lives into "Time" periods..

Without a conscious mind to measure the periods, time would
have no meaning in the universe.  Things happen because they
must, not because time tells them to.

Space exists because it must, in order to hold matter.  Matter
exists because it must, in order to fill space.  What does Time
exist for?  The universe doesn't calculate, or measure, in human
terms.  It doesn't need the concept of Time to work.  Just a space
to live in, and some matter to let effect each other.

It has been proven over and over (time and again? ;) that space
and time are not fixed entities.  Curve one, and the other changes.
This would not be, if Time were a "Dimension" of existence.
If it were truly a dimension, then curving "time" should thus allow us
to curve space - as one does to the other, so shall the other do to
one.

Explain to me how you would curve time?  Curve space by
introducing a large gravity well.  Curve gravity by introducing a
large mass....  Time would stay constant if you did not effect
it in such ways, would it not?  Unless it was simply a record
keeper.  A construct we use to mark the passing of the electrons
through our minds, and the motion of the curving of space and
gravity by their opposing forces.

These forces are hard and fast laws of the universe, which will
continue to hold true until we find a way to screw EVERYTHING
up with our tiny one-track minds.  But take a clock, and accellerate
the clock to near-C speed, and the clock will seem to "Slow Down"
because the flow of electrons at that speed becomes sluggish.
The clock doesn't slow, just the perception of the clock in relativity
to the rest of the universe. Our interpertation of the event is that
"Time Slowed Down" at near-C speeds.  The fact is that time never
budged - being simply a construct of perceptions - but our ability
to track "Time" under those conditions broke down.

I forget her name, but a woman astrologist has a couple of albums
out that she made by sampling the "periods" of certain glaxial
phenomena.  She then "Sped up" the periods to human-comprehendable
periods, and added a bit of flavor to them.  She called it "The Music Of
the Universe" or something close to that.. Interesting to listen to - and
certainly a cool looping idea.  Except her samples were nature based
and then just pitch/time shifted to fit our perceptions.  Something
completely impossible to do with any other construct of the human universe.

How would you "Shift" the mass of an object without affecting the objects
integrity? (Miniaturization - compression of the electron clouds to allow
for more mass per sq/ft? Hmm..... Don't think so..)

How would you "Shift" the gravity well, which caused the periods, which
caused the suns, which caused the planets, which built galaxies?  Shifted
in such a way as to keep the "Essence" the same, but the gravity altered?
(Reducing mass? That would alter the essence..)

In conclusion: Time exists because WE need it to put our world into
logical order.  It is not a dimension of the universe itself, but simply
a way to calculate, predict, and generalize upon the natural order of
the universe.

In conclusion of the conclusion: Loop your asses off!  You think we have
all the time in the world to argue about such nonsene?!?! Heheheheh

K.M.