Re: splitting a guitar signal?

>>  On or around 07:13 PM 11/28/99 -0500, Peter Shindler said:
>>
>>>I want to split my guitar signal and run it into two delay pedals so I
>can
>>>have two independent loops running against each other.  What do I need
>  >>get in order to send the signal in two different directions?
>
>  > The "cheapest" solution is to get a y-cable splitter and fork the
>signal.
>  Your tone, however, will likely suffer.

The signal sufferes if you split the passive guitar signal. If you go
through any rather modern effect box, it brings impedance down and
you can easily split its output with a Y to several inputs.

If you have some kind of a Overdub or freeze option on the delay
pedals, you do not need to switch between the inputs of the two, but
feed both all the time.
So it only costs you an Y adapter or making an Y cable.

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org