RE: perhaps someone are using Atari Falcon here?

Hi Laurent!

Lot of interesting Atari Falcon stuff here:
www.titan-bss.co.uk

I also have one Atari Falcon for sale. It's in perfect condition and
included Cubase Audio, Cab, Magic & some more. A powerful tool for music
recording.

Tiit Kikas
tkikas@yahoo.com