Re: cd duplication

If there isn't someone offering that service in the local independent
newspaper ads, then you'd probably have some luck just puting an ad up at
your local music store or indie record store. Chances are, there's some
guy
(or lady) near you who has a CD burner, and could use a few xtra bucks.
Just
make sure you keep a copy of your master and pay on delivery.

I know of a few professional duplicators that will do some small
duplications (down to 1 CD). Unfortunately, as the run gets smaller with
them, the price per CD goes up exponentially. It gets to be as much as $16
per CD for tiny runs.

On the other hand, a friend of mine in San Diego shelled out the money for
music oriented computer a few years ago. He got a big hard drive, nice
sound
card, CD burner, etc...  He then combined it with his existing recording
equipment (8 track, mixer,& monitors). Once he learned how to use it, he
was
able to quit his job and make a living for himself mastering and producing
CD's for other artists.

Mr. Tough