Re: feedback matrix loops

if you have a pentiumII pc you could always use the matrix mixer in the
audiomulch software ... that's great fun! there's a load of fx
(decimators, granulators, phasers, doppler spatializers etc.) available
there, too.

otherwise, you could start with a little mackie mixer:
put your fx in aux-sends, run the aux returns through normal (i.e. with
aux sends on them) channel strips and away you go.

hey, you've probably figured this out by now and you've got every dog in
your neighbourhood bellowing at your front door ... and your
girlfriend/wife is going to leave you if she hasn't already ... "you
call that music?"

i think mr. myers was using custom equipment, no?

later,
rob