Re: time

Time is the Big Question, and holds the key to more than we can possibly
imagine; I've been obsessed with it since childhood, gobbling up every
book, movie, etc., that I've been able to find which deals with it.  For
anyone interested, IMO the best book by far is "Living Time" by Maurice
Nicoll.  Tough to find, but well worth it.

And don't anyone dare call this off topic!

David Myers