Re: feedback matrix loops

Something like an Alesis 1622 would probably work pretty well. When I was
board shopping, I was trying to find one, but ended up with a Spirit which
has made itself quite at home in my rig. Still, six sends would be nice...

Here's a 1622 on eBay:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=204865739>

Tim