Re: EDP speculation--Sell now?

Hey Travis... this is priceless! This man should be given a prize for
naivette... David! You can buy mine for $1500... (plus shipping).
Supply is much lower than demand at this point in case you're missing
some important EDP history.

Just an opinion (and we all know eveyone has one). As for that other
post telling us EDP gouging capitalist pigs to take our offerings
elsewhere... Get a clue. If you're after an EDP, wouldn't you want to
know who's selling them and at what price? And in a forum for the
discussion of looping? If not, it's you who should go find a new
list... Hey! We might even share some tips and tricks and how to
possibly fix them if you're nice... But you're not being very, are
you?

What you're both doing is called low balling... sometimes it works
when the seller doesn't know much about his product. Unfortunately
this is the wrong group to assume that! When the new Trace Eliott EDP
is finally being produced and members here report good performance...
that's when I'll lower consider buying a second one instead of selling
my ONLY one.

-Miko

>>> <Bizurko@aol.com> 11/29 9:41 PM >>>
Mr Harnett,
I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain the dynamics of
supply and
demand to you, but I will gladly pay you $550 for YOUR Echoplex.
I'll even
pay shipping.

Yours,
David Burk