Re: splitting a guitar signal/feelin' like Stevie Reich

> Anyhoo, I've just been playing with my new setup, which now features
2 DOD DFX94 sampler pedals, the new one courtesy of Mr Biffle below.
Setting 'em up with 2 different delay times and listening to the loops
going in and out of phase is as much fun as I thought it would be!

Go get 'em Peter! Glad you're not wasting time... loop like there's
no tomorrow!

Best Regards,
Miko Biffle, mbiffle@svg.com
"Running scared from all the usual distractions..."