Re: EDP speculation--Sell now?

Miko,
Just to keep the record straight, I think you've either missed my point,
or a
few posts.
Initially,  I posted an email to the group indicating that I have an EDP
for
sale.  As far as price goes, to the people that responded privately, I
noted
that an EDP recently sold on Ebay for about $820.  Travis'  wrote a
general
response to the group that seemed to me to imply that such a price was too
much and that people should wait until production starts again and used
prices drop.  My response to him that I'll by his EDP for $550 was
tongue-in-cheek, if a bit caustic.  The point being that I clearly know
"supply is much lower than demand,.. (at this point in) EDP history", to
quote your post, and that's why I 'm selling mine. If Travis truly thinks
they're really only worth $550 used, then I'll gladly buy his or any
others
at that price and resell them.
At any rate, I have two EDP's (ROM software versions 5.0 and 3.2), as well
as
a Jamman and a Boomerang. I don't need two EDP's and since there is
clearly a
demand for them, I intend to sell the 3.2 version.
And as was pointed out in another post, I've been hearing that production
is
going to start anew "in a month or two" for quite a while now.

David Burk