FS: Korg X911 Guitar Synth, NOS Zvex pedals...

I've posted these for my friend before but many a deal has fallen
through. Prices are lowered for a quick no BS sale to the first person
to confirm the sale via phone. PLEASE serious inquiries only. These are
excellent prices for these items (Search around) and all items
(including the X911) are in *excellent* shape.

FS: Korg X911  - Mint shape original. Original box, manual, unit.  -
$350
Analog synth/effects processor. VCF,VCO,autowah,distortion circuit,
CV/Gate in and outs, Filter sweep, etc etc etc. Full info on this
amazing machine can be found at:
http://www.i2.i-2000.com/~kbrunner/effects/x-911.htm

Zvex New Old stock handmade effects boxes - Each is mint shape with
Zachary's original "wrapping" and paint jobs. These are basically new
pedals (never used) much cheaper than anywhere on the net. He was a
dealer and is now moving and closing up business.

Octane - 11/27/97. Octave Fuzz, Pedal out of Production. $250
Octane - 10/29/97. Octave Fuzz, Pedal out of Production. $250

Super Hard On - 6/7/97 Preamp pedal. $125

He also has two Fuzz factorys (early 98) - $175/each

Call him direct at: (215) 627-8165 and ask for Bob. Also you can email
me your Phone # if you want and yr *seriously* interetsed and I'll pass
it on.

Thanks!

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.