Re: EDP speculation--Sell now?

1) I was serious that if you're looking to maximize profit on EDPs, now is
the time to post on Ebay.  Several people on LD have no idea when EDPs are
projected to ship, so the population in general is at least equally
uninformed.  As the ship date firms up, the selling price for used EDPs
will
go down.

2) Mr Burk has seemingly overlooked the conditional aspect of my initial
argument which is that:

WHEN new Echoplexes are readily available (in roughly two months)

THEN used units will be worth roughly $550 on the open market.

Currently, there are no new EDPs available, and my need for money doesn't
outstrip my need to use the EDPs I already own five or six times a week, so
I'll hold off on selling.

TH