Re: Digital Echoplex

At 11:38 PM 11/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anyone give me an idea of how much a excellent condition Echoplex with
>footconroller and max memory would bring on the market?  I have three and
>am
>considering putting one on Ebay.  Response appreciated.  MD

I'll buy it from you for $700.  Maybe you could get more on ebay,
I really don't know.  But I live near Philly - shipping would be minimal
or I might even be able to pick it up if you are in reasonable driving
distance.

   ********** Floyd Miller
     ****** floyd@voicenet.com
      **** http://www.voicenet.com/~floyd