Re: RE: Digital Echoplex and TC Dual Delay... MIDI!!!!!

>Ok Travis and others concerned about MIDI on the new TC D-TWO... On
>the technical specifications at their site... at the bottom of the
>page under Control Interface is the good MIDI news...

not much of a technical specification.  and the bad news is that
it only does "up to" 10 seconds.  what is it with people anyway??

10 seconds, and it's a dual delay... so 5 seconds each?  limp, limp.

I can't understand these folks.  44.1KHz * 2 bytes = 88.2K/second of
delay time.  $10 in commodity chips will get you 4MB, that's 45 seconds
of delay!

I'd certainly pay an extra $50 for the same box with an extra 45 seconds
of delay.  I think most people would do that.  Quite a lot of people
(including me!) would pay an extra $100 for an extra minute or so...

        /t