RE: 16 second delay problem

hi,

i had posted earlier that i knew someone who used the guy below to repair
his 16-second delay. i believe he even got new sliders in the bargain. he
was recommended to us by eh/sovtek. i'd call him and see what's up.

stig

To Ship:
Send it to me via UPS at:
KURTS AMPS & KEYBOARDS
1729 KAIBAB LOOP
PRESCOTT, AZ. 86303

  Or via US Postal at:
KURTS AMPS & KEYBOARDS
P.O. BOX 10368
PRESCOTT, AZ. 86304

I contacted Christian Landry and he said he would work on my 16 sec. His
turnaround time is
three months at the moment though so I'll think I'll look around some more.
He could go on the
repair tech list as someone who'll brave the innards of these beasts

Jon Williams