Re: EDP speculation--Sell now?

>>> <Bizurko@aol.com> 11/30 10:01 AM >>>
> Miko, Just to keep the record straight, I think you've either
missed my point, or a few posts.
Initially,  I posted an email to the group indicating that I have an
EDP for sale.  As far as price goes, to the people that responded
privately, I noted that an EDP recently sold on Ebay for about $820.
Travis'  wrote a general response to the group that seemed to me to
imply that such a price was too much and that people should wait until
production starts again and used
prices drop.

Sorry David, I did miss that... I apologize. I took Travis' post to
be frank and informative though. He's right... it's time to get it
sold now if you're serious about selling... So that's maybe why you're
seeing exaggerated responses by Travis... It sounds like we're all in
the same boat here. An EDP is worth far more now and until they're
back again...

> My response to him that I'll by his EDP for $550 was
tongue-in-cheek, if a bit caustic.  The point being that I clearly
know "supply is much lower than demand,.. (at this point in) EDP
history", to quote your post, and that's why I 'm selling mine. If
Travis truly thinks they're really only worth $550 used, then I'll
gladly buy his or any others at that price and resell them.

Travis? $550?! Nah... What say you Travis?

> At any rate, I have two EDP's (ROM software versions 5.0 and 3.2),
as well as a Jamman and a Boomerang. I don't need two EDP's and since
there is clearly a demand for them, I intend to sell the 3.2 version.
And as was pointed out in another post, I've been hearing that
production is going to start anew "in a month or two" for quite a
while now. David Burk

I think as the millennium approaches time is slowing down so a month
or two could be an excruciatingly long wait! *-\

-Miko