Re: EDP speculation--Sell now?

I got some feedback about  EDP price from list participants. about
price.....But when I sold my EDP on the Ebay interestingly enought the guy
who bought it wasn't a list member and he paid what he felt was a fair
price....He has Jamman and Boomerang.  so I'd soay he knew what he was
doing.......Gouging has to do with food , water , bread, life essentials
gouging for EDP? Ridiculous  people have a choice of what they want to
spend
on their luxuries.......and EDPs are luxuries.......It's a  free country
dammit. .....people can pay what they want to to do the loopl.... PS I
hope
the TR boxes are really cheap..........and  good....I'm going to buy a
bunch
and just wait till the well goes dry and laugh all the way to the bank .
You
know those loop addicts....they'll sell their kids for a box.  by the way
thanks for the report on the Line 6.
for sale:
Peavey Transtube  Max 100
Fender 12 string acoustic
Ibanez  Electric 12 string
Danelectro  Delay
  "                   Chorus
Fender Strat......Black   .Japanese  unusual  good shape
Ibanez  Artist.....Black good shape