RE: Line6 DL-4

Gary,

You know, I was so stoked to enjoy a 28 second riff, that I wasn't paying
total attention to the freqency response at the slow speed.  I was using a
Les Paul Studio into the DL-4 into Line6 POD preamp and listening to Sony
7506 headphones.  Other than not paying attention, I didn't notice any
significant deterioration of the signal, if that helps at all!  (I am
accustomed to the sound quality of the JamMan, and I gave back my Boomerang
after being unsatisfied with its audio quality)  Some of the other delay
models, such as the tube echo, solid state echo, and lo-res delay actually
have some 'deterioration' of the delay signal as a signature of the model,
much like those old beasts i liked to goof around with at the vintage
shops, but never had the time/money to want to own them.  This unit
rocks....

As far as the switches, they seem to be fine.  I prefer the short travel
switches like on DOD pedals and my Midi Pedal, but these seem to be nice
and smooth.  Imagine a 'reissue' MXR pedal and thats about it.  I only
tried the headrush once for a short time at Guitar Center, so i don't have
a good a/b of the switching, but this thing will eat the headrush for lunch
as far a sound variety and sonic possibilities...