Re: Space Echo RE 201 and "the Fantastic" Echoplex echochamber

Boy Narendra... you never fail to amaze me!? This from a guy with one
each of the big 3 loopers, a Lexi MPX-1, 2 Lexi Vortexes, Waldorf
4-pole filter, a Kaoss pad and both Electribes, a Midiverb, a Digitech
Vocalist, Boss GT-5 and Roland GR-30...

'Scuse me Mr. Potter? Are you going to sell these babies or do you
plan to use them? If you're keeping them, you may have to consult with
Dr. David Myers to build something depraved enough to give you a few
more aux sends! Gentlemen! Get out your soldering irons! 8-)

Oh... and I remember you saying something about having one of
Perille's DJRND2 coming to you soon... Instead of working on your rig,
I want to just come down and play with it all! What's the ETA on that
delivery? I want to be there...

-Miko

>>> "David Potter" <papadave55@hotmail.com> 11/30 2:38 PM >>>
These two items have been idle in my studio for some time.  I'm
wondering if there are replacement tape cartriges that could be found
anywhere for either or both of these dinosaurs.  They both work but
need to be rigged with new tape.  Is there a museum?Any help would be
appreciated.  Om and Out, Papa Dave