Re: Oh yeah, thumb piano.....looping...

Yeah. Great One for sure. Now you can have his
drummer Marc Anderson in your own home on ACID.
I've been playing with it all week.  Marc
Anderson Dragon something. About 500 megs of some
excellent world beats in wav format including
some kalimbas. Get it through the Sonic Foundry
Icon on Loopers Delight Home Page.

Randy Jones