Re: cd duplication

We live in Austin and for short run duplication we have used "Lubbock or
Leave
It". They are very reasonably priced, quick and professional. Pricing
varies
with length of cd and number of copies.Our most recent cd was 43 minutes
and it
cost $7.50 each for three. It drops a lot for more than 10. Talk to
Barbara.
512-302-9024.

Melody Taylor and Jimmy George