Re: cd duplication

cd-r
We gave them a cd-pq master. Jerry Tubb at Terra Nova did the mastering.
Call her and
mention that we sent you! She does not do mastering, but she is a great
resource for
everything. She has a guy that she works with for DAT to cd duplicating.
We looked
into getting a cd made from a 90 minute DAT recently. She said he would
charge $35-50
to make a cd master. That would include manually separating each song into
individual
tracks. She has been part of the music scene for a long time and knows
lots of
people. great lady! tell her we said hi if you call!

Melody and Jimmy George