Tack Piano Definitive answer with looping to boot!Continued...woops!

I have one....it has a handle on the front that you pull (like an old
manual
choke on a car!) that lowers a bar with leather straps (about 4" long)
with
metal clips on the bottom.
A recent cool use of one by a guy I work with that is worth checking  out
<A
HREF="http://www.benfoldsfive.com/">Ben Folds Five - The Unauthorized
Biography of …</A>  The songs "Mess", and Hospital" are the most obvious.
He
made one using a 5'2" Baldwin Grand Piano.  Anyway, we looped it using an
Mpc2000 on  "Fear Of Pop" (a side project he did with a guest appearance
by
William Shatner!  oops I get Trekkies and Loopers mixed up all the time)
LOOPING...on topic ;)  He also uses it on stage as well.