Love The DL-4!

Hi!

        Another satisfied DL-4 customer. I got mine from Elderly Music for
$235
(kudos to them for being great to deal with over the phone AND getting the
unit here two days ahead of the projected arrival time).

        My looping equipment is a lone Echoplex (looking forward to that
MusicYo
model :-o ), as well as the Vortex faux-looper. Given those two devices as
a sonic benchmark, I'd have to say that the DL-4 is certainly equal in
sound quality to either of them. Whether being used a looper or a delay (or
a delayed signal fed into the looper---a great extra ability of the pedal),
sound quality is excellent.

        Bonus: stereo!

        If this unit were just a looper, I'd say it's close to being worth
the
price. Add in the delays, and it's just an outstanding buy. While I'm
completely at home with the looper functionality (pretty easy to learn),
I'm still having a blast playing around with the delay functions. All told,
I'd say this is a very easy to use unit, and the manual is well-written as
well.

        The stomp switches work fine, the unit is built to last forever,
and there
are lots of little extras that make you go "Ohh, I'm glad I got this
thing". Definitely will tide you over until the next shipment of Echoplexes
arrive from Pluto!

Tom
ths@interaccess.com