Re: feedback matrix loops

>Using a commercial mixer can open up some additional possibilities for
>matrixing, like having EQ on every channel, but the problem is in finding
>one with more than two aux sends at a good price.

It seams that those programmable matrix mixers would be ideal.
About two were mentioned under Spacial Sound.

I also recall a Akai MB76 1HE MIDI controlled mixer that was pretty
cheap then and must be totally cheap now. It has 8 inputs and 8
outputs!
Its not noise free, but cheap delays are not either...

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org