reeeeaalyy lon echooo

 dear list:  I have heard (read) a lot about the echoplex and the really
long delay times. I do recall a  review  in keyboard a couple of years ago
about an echoplex update that had up to 2 hpours of delay.  maybe this is
the one  you are talking about. even if not what is the use of an echo
that is longer  than say 30 seconds. I have dd-5 and its a great little
box  so im thinking if " a delay has two seconds of delay then  of i ran
Elvis 'dont be cruel' through it , then just as the sing is mostly over
the delay would start from the beginning". Im  just trying to get my head
around  that kind of echo. I notice mst people on this list play guitar
through phrase samplers . I use a keyboard in  hip hop style so  guess
theres some kinf\d of u2 like use for this.
--

--
Join the most exciting community of women on the web!
iVillage.com's FREE membership gets you private email,