Re: edp upgrade and other q's

At 6:58 AM -0800 12/1/99, tony moore wrote:
>i understand my edp has software version 3.2. can anyone tell me if it's
>possible to upgrade? advantages?

The LoopIIIv5.0 upgrade for the echoplex is readily available. Aurisis
Research now sells it direct, for $45, same as Gibson always charged. Send
email to upgrade@aurisis.com to get more info. We ship them out about as
soon as we get the check, so there is not much delay.

In case you don't know, Aurisis is the developer of Loop, which we license
to Gibson as the Echoplex Digital Pro. The company is owned by Matthias,
myself and our usually silent partner Eric. LoopIII is the generation that
is the echoplex, version 5.0 came out about 2 years ago and made a ton of
improvements over v3.2. LoopI and LoopII were the earlier generations for
the classic Paradis LoopDelay. We are currently working on LoopIV, the next
generation of loop mania. That one will also be available as an upgrade for
exiting EDP users, and add lots of cool new stuff to the echoplex. We don't
publish features or release dates, so you'll just have to live with the
usual LD rumor and speculation for that one. :-)

Info about the upgrade and other news is on the Looper's Delight echoplex
page, so be sure to check there too:
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html

and there's the aurisis page: http://www.aurisis.com
kim