EDP auction on eBay...

OK kids...

I've had about enough dickering and bickering about the fantabulous EDP.
I'm in love with many of it's features, but just not giddy enough to keep
it... I'm going into Korg DL8000r - TC D-Two - Line6 DL4 land... just
ordered the DL4! If and when there's another issue of the EDP and I can
with two in stereo, I'll consider then if it will be my looping
preference.

It's a 7 day auction with a minimum bid of $750... about what I paid for
it with the foot controller.

Best to all...
-Miko