Re: Line 6 DL-4

I know of one other pedal that shares the same chassis and some of the
same
features (stereo I/O, cv input, etc.).  Its a modulation pedal that they
are pitching as something that can emulate a bunch of different pedals,
mostly the usual suspects, Phase 90, Uni-Vibe, CE-1 and so on.  My old
Phase 90 just gave up a few months ago, so I'm thinking of one if it
can  do that sound and some other stuff as well.  If it will do an
auto-panning phase shifter across the stereo outs so I can run it to two
amps, it's a deal.

TCB

At 09:16 AM 12/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
>What do you mean "other 2"?  Are newer models coming out?
>
>George

Thad Brown
www.xlr8yourmac.com/audio
tcb@caliban.grendelnet.com

Life is too short to play with bad drummers . . .