Re: TC D-Two

>>> David Kirkdorffer <DKirkdorffer@exapps.com> 12/01 3:01 PM >>>
Tell us more about this one!  I'm very curious indeed!!!! David Kirkdorffer

Hi David...

I've been ranting about this one for awhile now and it's probably going to
hit the streets now pretty soon. It's a new TC Electronic "budget" box.
Ten seconds stereo delay, with reverse on the fly and a hold function. It
also has ducking, chorus/flange, supposedly a whole slew of multitap
functions and MIDI. Simon at TC said list price was going to be $599 and
street around $400, but apparently people are already showing list to be
$699 and I guess in one catalog it's been listed at THAT price... I'm
waiting for Leo's Pro Audio in Oakland, CA to get their shipment and I'll
talk with them about it. I'm going to try this one before I buy.

Best Regards,
Miko Biffle, mbiffle@svg.com
"Running scared from all the usual distractions..."